Tuesday, March 27, 2012

China Cabinet turned shabby chic

I inherited this beautiful china cabinet from my beautiful mother in law. It was sitting near a window in her home and the side facing the window took a little bit of a beating....but she was beautiful. My sister in laws suggested I spruce her up a bit...and boy was I happy to :)
Here she is before....
I sanded and painted and sanded and painted and here she is now!!
I also inherited the beautiful red and white toile china in the cabinet...it's JUST gorgeous....
The inside of the cabinet is red, to match the red chairs seen here

here is how it all flows together!!!






1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! I love how you painted the inside red to match the chairs. And the china inside is the perfect finishing touch. Okay, now come and do my china cabinet. I'm sure it didn't take long. "Only kidding!"

    Allison

    ReplyDelete