Sunday, February 5, 2012

I made art!!

I am in love with the vinyl wall decals...ever since I did the gallery wall I want them everywhere....of course, I can't. So,  I have found other ways to use them. :)

Isn't she pretty?? Want to make one?? I'll show you how!!!


                                 I bought an art canvas and a package of stick and peel wall art.
                                The wall art measurements were 13 x 24 - canvas was 12 x 24 - 

I simply stuck the vinyl onto the canvas using mod podge to ensure proper and permanent sticking.



I went over the entire "painting" with this wonderful product:


it's called walnut ink! I love it! you can use it on wood, paper, or anything porous...it's a wood stain, an ager all in one....this stuff rocks!!! you simply spray it on until desired effect is reached.

I like to spray it and then rub it, then repeat until I like the look of it.

Another layer of mod podge to seal it all in...and....TA DAAAA!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment