Sunday, January 29, 2012

Gallery Wall - Done! (kinda)



here is our hallway wall before...

wow...it looks so sad and pitiful....
I wanted a gallery wall and saw a beautiful inspiration on pinterest
shown here:
Pinned Image

Since the color was the same, I thought it would be easy...then...the hubby says "what about a red wall? or really dark brown?" sooooooooo - out came the painting supplies and we went with red....here is what the wall looks like now...



I say it is done "kinda" because of the four frames on top with nothing in them...I had a printer breakdown and haven't yet filled them all.
In order to achieve the gallery wall look...I removed the paper from the frames (or in some cases drew the frames onto paper) and hung them on the wall as shown:

Here is the layout for the pictures I had on the wall originally plus one more...which is where I thought it would stop...but...once hung, it still looked empty....

I also realized something had to go above the light switch...not stop before it...so a few more pictures added...the quote placed at the top and ta da...Gallery Wall is complete...kinda...


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment