Thursday, November 10, 2011

Breakfast at Tiffany's themed Bridal Shower

Breakfast at Tiffany's Themed Bridal Shower

Recently a dear friend of mine was getting married - of course, I had to make her shower fabulous. I came up with a Breakfast at Tiffany's theme. Luckily she loved it so I went full speed ahead. I scoured and searched for EVERYTHING Tiffany blue. I soon found that ALL blue would be a bit much, blue and white too boring and predictable so I went with some black and white damask mixed with Tiffany Blue. The invites were sent and all were instructed to dress fabulous!!

As the day got closer, they were calling for rain..."NOOOO!" I couldn't have an outdoor party in the rain...especially not a fabulous one!!! I had bought a fabulous gazebo (er, carport) at Costco to shield us from sun, but I wasn't sure it would hold up in rain. Luckily there was no rain...the bride to be loved everything and we had a great time! Photos below - xoxo ; )
Table set - 
each setting had a favor box...(which I didn't get pictures of *kicking myself*) were large diamond key chains in "Tiffany" boxes.

made by the brides sister...fabulous cupcakes and candies!!



mmmmmm
 

bride with her sister and mom

"cheers"
 
everything dripped with gems!!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment